Job advertisement TU Dortmund: Scientific Employee Entrepreneurship and Digitalization
Dortmund University of Technology is a dynamic research-oriented university with 17 faculties in the natural and engineering sciences as well as social and cultural sciences. On our international campus, around 6,700 employees make a daily contribution to solving urgent questions of the present and the future. Openness and diversity characterize not only the cooperation in research and teaching, but also in technology and administration.
Research Associate Entrepreneurship and Digitalization
The Junior Professorship Entrepreneurship and Digitalization at the Faculty of Business and Economics at TU Dortmund University teaches and researches at the intersection of entrepreneurship, innovation and digitalization, in particular on entrepreneurial thinking and action, digital business models and innovations, and digital transformation. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a research assistant as soon as possible.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible and for a limited period of three years. The remuneration is in accordance with the collective bargaining regulations according to pay group 13 TV-L. The position is 50%, with the option of an increase in the event of successful acquisition of third-party funding.
- Research in the areas of entrepreneurship and digitalization (entrepreneurship research on startups and founders, strategic and corporate entrepreneurship, digital business models/innovations, platform economy, new technologies, digi- tal transformation, new work/coworking, etc.)
- Collaboration in interdisciplinary research and transfer projects as well as publication of research results
- Preparation, supervision and implementation of lectures (2 SWS, also in English)
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a motivated and dynamic team with great creative potential
- Challenging work in a research-intensive environment with international exchange opportunities
- Early assumption of responsibility
- Diverse personal development opportunities and regular
- international conferences
- Possibility to do a doctorate is given and explicitly desired
- Very good university degree with a background in economics or psychology, e.g. economics, business informatics, business mathematics, industrial engineering or business psychology, A&O psychology and related disciplines
- Interest in modern research and innovation methods
- Very good quantitative methodological skills (e.g. in SPSS orStata) are desirable
- Ability to work in a team, willingness to work hard, creativity, independence and fun in developing own ideas
- Openness for working in international, interdisciplinary projects in research, teaching and transfer
- Pleasure in taking on responsibility, a meticulous approach to work and a strong organizational talent
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Click here for the job advertisement
We promote diversity and equal opportunities. Convince us with your personality and expertise. Applications from women will be given preferential treatment in accordance with statutory regulations. We would like to point out that applications from severely disabled persons are welcome.
If you are interested, please apply under ref. no. w04-23 by 20.02.2023 with your informative documents to:
Dortmund University of Technology
Faculty of Economics
Junior Professorship Entrepreneurship and Digitalization
Questions will be answered by
JProf. Dr. Simon Hensellek
Phone: 0231/755 8152