Job advertisement: Working student at the Institute for Biomagnetism and Biosignal Analysis
The Institute for Biomagnetism and Biosignalanalysis at the University of Münster - invites applications for a research/student assistant (WHK/SHB) position in Business Model Development, starting between the 1st of April and the 1st of May. The position is a part-time position and is planned for up to 10 hours per week.
In BrainGoMo, we are developing a novel scientific and smartphone-based treatment method based on Neurofeedback for people with ADHD. Neurofeedback can be used as a side-effect-free alternative to Ritalin, which is currently used as a treatment for ADHD often. The Braingomo project is currently publicly funded by the European Union. You will join a multidisciplinary team with many.
This job offers you the perfect opportunity to gain first-hand experience in working as an entrepreneur. Together we develop our new business model and you can support us to get it going. Some of the responsibilities you will have are:
• Managing our social media channels
• Applying the lean Startup concept and refining the MVP
• Working on our business model together with our business mentor
• Putting a new business model into practice
• Supporting the development of our marketing strategy
• Supporting the product launch
• Preparatory work for accounting
• Collaborating with the entire research/development team to improve processes, features, strategies, etc.
We expect from you:
• Currently in the Bachelor/Master’s in Business Management, Business Informatics or related fields (Focus on e.g., Entrepreneurship or Management)
• Open attitude and willingness to go out in “the field”
• High level of responsibility, accuracy, and reliability
• Fluent in reading and writing in English and German
We offer you:
• You will be a valuable part of a growing and innovative Startup with a dynamic and international product
• Friendly team in an excellent environment
• Flexible working hours with a high degree of self-responsibility and freedom
• Purposeful project that will improve the life quality of many people
• Remote work also possible if wanted
For more information, please contact
Dr. Omid Abbasi
University of Münster
Institute for Biomagnetism and Biosignalanalysis
48149 Münster, Germany
Please send your application with all relevant information (CV, cover letter) by email (PDF file, max. 5 MB) to email@example.com by the 20th of March.
We are looking forward to your application!