Student Assistant at the Institute of Entrepreneurship
45,000 students, 8,000 employees in teaching, research and administration, who together shape future perspectives - that is the Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität (WWU). Embedded in the atmosphere of the city of Münster with its high quality of life, it attracts students and scientists from Germany and abroad with its diverse research profile and attractive teaching offers.
In the newly created dynamic Chair Institute for Entrepreneurship at the WWU Münster, positions are available as soon as possible for a
with a weekly working time of at least 8 hours.
- Support in current research and teaching activities
- General institute and project work
- Maintenance of the homepage of the chair
- Support in the process organization of the chair
- Start-ups are not just a buzzword for you, but you already have first experiences or points of contact for the topic of start-ups
- Enrollment at a German university in any field of study (at least 2nd semester)
- confident handling of EDP applications, especially MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- very good knowledge of German and English
- Ability to work independently
- ability to communicate and cooperate
- First experiences in the preparation of empirical, scientific work are an advantage
The positions are initially limited to 6 months. An extension will be sought. EMU is committed to gender equity and aims to increase the proportion of women in research and teaching. Applications from women are therefore expressly welcome; women will be given preferential consideration in cases of equal suitability, ability and professional performance, unless reasons relating to the person of a competitor prevail. EMU has set itself the goal of employing more people with disabilities. Applicants with recognized disabilities will be given preference if they have the same qualifications.
Are you interested? Then please send your application with the usual documents by e-mail as a PDF file to email@example.com by 19.03.2023.
If you have any questions, please contact Wiebke Töns (firstname.lastname@example.org).