Job posting: Bachelorthesis or Masterthesis - Digital Health at the St. Franziskus Foundation
You are interested in digital transformation, eHealth, as well as innovative technologies and want to gain profound knowledge about one of the strongest growth industries in Germany? Then you've come to the right place!
Who are we?
The Institute for Hospital Information Management Münster (IKiM) is the innovation hub and culmination point for digitalization at the St. Franziskus Foundation Münster. As a group of companies, the foundation is currently responsible for 15 hospitals with over 4,000 beds and nine facilities for the disabled and elderly in North Rhine-Westphalia and Bremen. Based on the Hospital Futures Act, the IKiM has made it its mission to help shape the most innovative and patient-centered hospitals in Germany and transform the everyday hospital life of more than 14,000 employees as well as the Patient Journey.
What can you expect?
- You will work with us to develop a practice-relevant topic for your thesis in the context of healthcare, e.g.: Identification of application fields of innovative technologies, development of change management processes, acceptance analyses of innovative technologies, interface development and further development of the patient journey, process and workflow digitization, ...
- You benefit from our know-how and many years of industry experience
- You will be part of a dynamic and multidisciplinary team and work in an appreciative, motivating work environment
- You will get the chance to make professional contacts and expand your network
What do we offer you?
- Comprehensive support over the course of writing your thesis
- A topic for your master's thesis that is closely related to practice and highly topical
- Insights into an expanding industry of the future
- Opportunities for mobile and flexible working
What should you bring with you?
- You are currently completing a university degree in (business) informatics, business administration, economics or a related field with good grades
- You bring a strong interest in healthcare, digitalization, artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data, or autonomous transportation processes
- You enjoy complex, creative, and analytical activities
- You are a team player, have strong communication skills, and work in a structured as well as independent manner
Are you curious? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, preferably by e-mail, stating the earliest possible starting date. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by phone at any time.
Laura Westrum (M.Sc.)
+49 151 55415580