Job offer: International Internship or Bachelor/Masterthesis at Durante Adesivi in Italy
Durante Adesivi is an Italian manufacturer of industrial adhesives, focusing on applications in wood, PVC windows, textiles and assembly. Its headquarters and production facilities are located in Prata di Pordenone. Prata di Pordenone is about 50 minutes by car from Venice and Treviso. It is also only 30 minutes to beaches on the Adriatic Sea.
The family business has grown rapidly in recent years and has therefore decided to professionalize its management systems by implementing a new ERP software (SAP). The future ERP will provide better and faster access to data relevant to the management of the company. In order to be able to use this data during the go-live of the new ERP, the company is asking for support in the development of a controlling system for a company in the chemical adhesives industry in the course of an
International Internship or Bachelor/Master Thesis
Topics that can be worked out in the course of this are for example:
- Proposal of relevant KPIs for controlling the entire company by interviewing the management team and own researches
- Conception of a digitalized and automated reporting tool for information and control of the company
Other possible tasks could be, for example, the development of a process for budgeting with the support of the company's chief financial officer or the development of a process and calculation tool for investment planning.
- Work and live in of Italy’s most liveable regions with with outstanding food, landscapes and culture
- Boost your CV with an international work experience
- Benefit from a direct contact to a German managing director living in Münster
- Become part of a family firm with a people-oriented culture and tradition
- Bachelor/master studies in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Industrial Engineering, or similar degrees.
- Work requires ability to work in a structured way and with a high degree of independency,
- Good knowledge level of MS-Office, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Language: good knowledge of English required, Italian language skills desirable but not mandatory
- Access to a car (no public transport available)
- Starting date up for discussion
Have we aroused your interest? Then please feel free to contact Andreas Riehemann (Managing Director) at: email@example.com