Lecture Master: Customer-Centric Innovation
Customer-Centric Innovation will take place in the winter semester 2023/2024 during the week from 25.09.2023-29.09.2023.
Lecture: Mon - Thu 08:30 to 17:00h and Fri 11:00 - 16:30 h
Registration: The registration for the seminar is expected to be released on 01.08.2023.
|Content||The course provides an introduction to customer-centric innovation development. This involves understanding the intellectual foundations, underlying methodology, and general mindset necessary to develop innovations from a customer’s point of view. As part of this course, you will have the opportunity to become familiar with innovation methods relevant in practice and apply them in a university related context. During the five-day seminar, you will develop a customer-centric innovation in your group and learn how to translate an idea into a real market test. Classroom sessions will comprise a mixture of classical lectures (theory foundations), innovation development (application), and presentations.|
1. Theory foundations: understand the fundamental purpose of customer-centric innovation
2. Application: familiarize with and apply state-of the-art methods for customer-centric innovation
3. Personal development: enable participants to methodically derive innovative ideas and reflect upon them
1. Student presentation and colloquium in groups (40%)
2. Individual written essay (60%)
|Presence||On-site attendance is mandatory.|