Information on the current situation
we will not offer personal consultation hours for the time being. We kindly ask you not to visit the offices of the Examination Office in person.
In order to be able to provide all services as far as possible, the following regulations apply until the office hours are offered again:
Please decide how to contact us based on your request:
- from university e-mail address, if you are already enrolled
- comprehensive consultation possible
- Please send your inquiries to:
Due to technical difficulties with the forwarding of our hotline, several telephone numbers are listed below for our reachability. During office hours there are always at least 2 employees available for you. We apologize for any waiting times.
- 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- no disclosure of personal data (grades, status of individual applications, etc.)
- provision of general information (general questions about the examinations regulations, etc.)
- telephone numbers (for all study programs):
Members of staff Extension +49 251 83 - Nicole Marzec 33027 Sandra Wendland 33022 Daniel Tertilt 33036 Johanna Kierstein 33037 Sven Scholz 33029
Submitting applications and other documents
You can submit all applications, including the necessary supporting documents, by e-mail from your university e-mail address or by post. Please note the following instructions for submitting by e-mail:
- only from your university e-mail address, if you are already enrolled
- the original supporting documents (certificates, transcript of records, internship certificates, etc.) can be submitted as a scan
- the original documents can be requested in case of doubt, please do not dispose of them
- use exclusively our central mailboxes and check the receipt
Please always state your name, your matriculation number and your course of study.
Exams of the winter semester 2019/2020:
- The scheduled inspections are postponed. Further information will be published as soon as possible.
- We will adjust the objection deadlines accordingly. Further information will be published as soon as possible.
Inspection at the examination office:
- We currently do not assign any dates for the inspection of written exams or expert opinions for theses.
- On request, we will send the report of your thesis as a scan by e-mail to your university e-mail address or to an alternative e-mail address which you have "verified" by sending a scan of a valid photo ID (identity card, passport).
Issuing of certificate documents
A personal picking up of your certificate documents is excluded. We will be glad to send you your certificate documents on request by e-mail. Please make sure that you use either the university e-mail address. If you are no longer enrolled, please send a copy of a valid photo ID (identity card, passport) with your e-mail request.
Please include your name, matriculation number, course of study and a current postal address.
Theses can be submitted to the examiners as a PDF file via e-mail from your university e-mail address until 20.04.2020. Please submit as soon as possible the printed and bound copies required by the examination regulations.
The PDF file must contain the signed declaration in lieu of an oath and the signed consent of the plagiarism examination.
- The processing period is suspended from 16.03.2020 to 19.04.2020 inclusive. Students who have already started their thesis and have received a corresponding submission date from the examiner will shortly receive an e-mail with the new binding submission date. The current submission date will be postponed by 5 weeks. You will be informed about the new submission date shortly.
- original submission date: 30.03.2020
- new submission date: 04.05.2020
- if the new submission date falls on a public holiday, the submission date is postponed to the next working day
- A separate application is not necessary.
- The works can nevertheless be submitted early. Please proceed as described above.
Picking up the topic:
The topics can only be collected digitally. Your topic presenter/examiner will confirm the topic assignment with the submission date.
Whether and how the period in the Pentecost week can be used is currently being clarified in coordination with all responsible authorities. It is to be assumed, however, that currently scheduled exam dates are to be rescheduled. As soon as we receive new information we will publish it here as well.
Registration and deregistration periods
The registration and deregistration periods have been adapted to the current information. You can find the dates here.
Date of changeover winter semester summer semester
According to current knowledge, the semester end dates remain unchanged. Accordingly, the winter semester 19/20 ends on 31.03.2020. The summer semester begins on 01.04.2020. The allocation of examination credits to a semester is based on the current limits. You will be informed immediately of any change in the limits, should this be decided.
We appreciate your understanding.