In the table below you will find the information provided by the chairs regarding the inspection of examinations for the summer semester 2023. For examinations not listed, please contact the relevant chair directly.
Notes for the examintations period
You can view the assigned examination rooms here.
In the event of incapacity for examination, please note the procedure to be followed for withdrawing from the examination registration after the end of the withdrawal period.
In case of problems please contact us:
- 0251 83 37915
- 0251 83 30040
We wish you every success with your examinations.
- early exams: 30.05.2023 - 02.06.2023 (Fridays and Saturdays before: 13.05.2023, 20.05.2023, 27.05.2023)
- regular Exams: 17.07.2023 - 04.08.2023 (Saturday before: 15.07.2023)
- Exams to be registered early (incl. seminars): 03.04.2023 - 18.04.2023
- Examinations to be registered regularly: 17.04.2023 - 13.06.2023
- Seminars: 03.04.2023 - 18.04.2023
- Examinations of the Bachelor and Master programs in Business Administration, Economics, Information Systems and minor subjects: day before the examination at 11:59 p.m.
- Deviating deregistration deadlines will be announced in due time
- interdisciplinary courses of study
- early examinations: up to and including 16.05.2023
- regular examinations: up to and including 27.06.2023
The dates for the examinations will be published as soon as the necessary room allocation has been completed.
FlexNow only accessible from the university network
as universities are increasingly affected by cyber attacks, see among others University of Duisburg-Essen, the University of Münster has decided to further secure its IT systems.
Therefore, FlexNow will only be accessible from the university network from 01.03.2023. If you are not directly in the university network, e.g. through computers in the university PC pools, you must use a VPN client to access FlexNow.
To do this, please set up Cisco AnyConnect.
Please note that in addition to the network access password, a one-time password (OTP) is required to use VPN access.
For technical questions and help with setting up Cisco AnyConnect, please contact the