the following must be observed for the exams on 10.02.2020:
- Train cancellations due to the storm are considered a valid reason for withdrawing from an exam registration. Please have the train cancellation certified directly by the railway operator and submit the certificate together with the corresponding request for cancellation to the Examination Office without delay.
- Late examination entries will not be compensated. If you arrive too late for an examination, you may not make up for the delay. The examination ends at the same time for all candidates.
Please inform yourself in time about your train connections:
For further questions please contact us.
Room and student allocation for examinations published
Notes for the examintations period
Please note the instructions on how to carry out the examination.
You can view the assigned examination rooms in the PAMBOT (only available in german).
In the event of incapacity for examination, please note the procedure to be followed for withdrawing from the examination registration after the end of the withdrawal period.
In case of problems please contact us:
- 0251 83 37915
- 0251 83 30040
We wish you every success with your examinations.
Relocation Examination Office
In advance we would like to inform you that the Examination Office will probably move to new premises in Corrensstraße 1 at the end of the last week of February and the beginning of the first week of March.
Please note that there will be restrictions on office hours during the period of the move. Furthermore, there may be delays in answering e-mail inquiries.
As soon as the exact dates have been agreed, we will publish the latest information here.
Until then we wish you a successful examination phase.
Entrance to the building at Hüfferstraße 27
The main gate is closed due to the reconstruction work on the FH part of the Hüfferstiftung.
Access is at the back of the building. Please go left (if you are standing in front of the main entrance) around the building to entrance 2.
The letterboxes, both for the university and the FH, are sealed and will not be emptied.
Never use the letterbox in the Hüfferstiftung (Hüfferstraße 27). The letterboxes will no longer be used.
- Please hand in your documents personally during office hours,
- send your documents by post (legible postmark keeps the deadline) or
- drop your documents in the deadline mailbox at the castle (Schlossplatz 2). Make sure that the correct address of the examination office is clearly marked on the documents.