Job advertisement: Auditor (m/f/d) in healthcare in permanent position / Lecturer (m/f/d) in the field of quality management.
ClarCert GmbH is an independent certification body accredited by DAkkS and a leader in selected areas. We offer certifications according to the international established requirements of ISO 9001 and DIN EN 15224, as well as according to the requirements of respected professional societies and interest groups in the fields of health and social affairs.
WissensWerk expands the portfolio of ClarCert GmbH by offering training courses in the field of quality management, among others, as well as system-specific specialist courses.
Join us in shaping the future and strengthen our team in full-time as soon as possible!
- You act independently in the role of lead auditor according to the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001 as well as DIN EN 15224.
- In subject-specific audits, you will assume the role of system auditor.
- You hold training courses, among others in the area of quality management.
What we expect from you:
- You have a professional qualification in the medical/nursing field.
- You are a lead auditor for DIN EN ISO 9001 or are interested in achieving the qualification and working as a lead auditor.
- You are willing to travel.
- You convince with your reliable and team-oriented way of working.
- You have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German.
- Your careful way of working is characterized by a high degree of quality awareness, service orientation and self-organization.
- You bring your committed, independent way of working and ideas into the daily work routine.
- Your communicative skills and competent expression make you convincing in customer contact.
What we offer:
- A challenging job in a young, dynamic team.
- Performance-related remuneration including social benefits.
- Interesting external contacts with representatives of numerous health care institutions.
- Opportunities to participate in training and continuing education.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
We prefer your application documents as an online application (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Julia Erli (phone 07 31 / 70 51 16 54).