Economists have the opportunity to experience a unique range of student initiatives in Münster. Their multifaceted work adds to the faculty’s offer, thus contributing to the faculty’s practical education. From advisory activities for businesses and the organisation of events with high-profile participants to application-oriented project work – many students are highly committed to their faculty. The focus is on working together in a motivated team that pursues its goal with fun and diligence. At the same time, communication skills, individual responsibility and the ability to work in a team are exercised as well. The following exemplary list of some of the student initiatives reflects how multifaceted the commitment of the students is:
- AEGEE Münster
- AIESEC e.V.
- Bundesverband Deutscher Volks- und Betriebswirte e.V. – Hochschulgruppe Münster
- Enactus Münster e.V.
- Initiative Plurale Ökonomik Münster
- move - Studentische Unternehmensberatung e.V.
- MTP - Marketing zwischen Theorie und Praxis e.V.
- Münsteraner Börsenparkett e.V.
- sneep e.V. - student network for ethics in economics and practice
- Symposium Oeconomicum Muenster e.V.
- University of Münster Case Club e.V.
- Venture Club Münster
- Weitblick e.V.
- Wirtschaft und Umwelt e.V.