Close and intensive contact between science and practice is of great importance for our research and teaching while offering multiple advantages to all parties:
- Companies are sensitised to new developments and come into contact with students.
- Students learn about practical issues and solutions while meeting potential future employers.
- The chair gains ideas for research questions that are relevant to practice.
Through participation in scientific fora, such as for example the Working Committee on Management Accounting of Schmalenbach-Gesellschaft, we promote the transfer of research results into practice and actively support current developments in controlling and in accounting.
We offer companies diverse opportunities for cooperation, for example:
- guest lectures (in German) by company representatives,
- workshops and case study seminars for students (in German),
- practical master theses, addressing a specific issue of the company,
- joint research projects,
- publication of job advertisements (in German) for internships and permanent employment on our website.
Special corporate partnerships do exist with a number of companies. These companies actively promote our research and teaching. We currently cooperate with the following corporate partnes:
Weiterhin wird der Lehrstuhl für Internationale Unternehmensrechnung in besonderer Weise von folgenden Unternehmen gefördert:
If your company is interested in cooperating with the chair and becoming a corporate partner or sponsor, please contact Prof. Dr. Kajüter directly.