The Business Summer School Münster is organized by the University of Münster’s School of Business and Economics, one of Germany’s leading faculties in the area of business administration, economics and information systems. In addition to the regular student exchange, it offers you the opportunity to participate in a Business Summer School in one of the most liveable cities in Germany and Europe. The Business Summer School Münster is ideal for those students who are looking for a high quality substitute for a whole exchange semester.
Business Summer School Münster “In a nutshell”
The Business Summer School Münster offers you the opportunity to experience a great summer in the heart of Germany. The program takes place yearly between May and August. Here are some good reasons why you should not miss it:
- Experience studying at one of the most prestigious and top-ranked business schools in Germany
- Benefit from exclusive business-related workshops and gain insight in the German industry during the company trips
- Obtain up to 24 ECTS credits in business courses (12 US-Credits*) which are taught in English
- Study in one of the most liveable cities in the world and explore Europe on your weekends
- Save money for travelling due to the affordable program costs
- Obtain some German language skills during the intensive language course
- Get in touch with student life in Münster and make friends with people from all over the world
Study one summer in Münster – and be in the heart of Europe!
Dates: June 6 – August 18, 2017
Places available: 20
Costs: 400 € for the whole period
Application Deadline: January 31, 2017
Costs include the enrollment fee and the participation in all events of the supplementary social activities including the German language course. Please note that all expenses for flights, housing and everyday life have to be incurred by the students.