Call for papers - Beijing Energy Conference 2018
After the successful Munster Energy Conference 2016, the School of Economics at Renmin University of China (RUC), University of Munster, Germany (WWM) and Kyushu University, Japan (KU), together with the China Economic Review (CER), invite participation and submission in Beijing Energy Conference 2018. The theme of this conference is “Energy Demand in Emerging and Developing Economies”. The conference, to be held on September 13-14, 2018 on the main campus of Renmin University of China, brings together researchers on energy demand in emerging and developing economies in order to present their recent researches on applied microeconomics, experimental and empirical economics.
We welcome submissions on, but not limited to, the following topics:
- New measurements and indicators of disaggregated level energy consumption
- Experiments on energy/resource consumption behavior
- Energy demand and environmental constraints
- Evaluation of demand interventions
- Policy insights of demand-side management
- Recent advances in the economic analysis of energy demand
For more information, see PDF attached and visit the website.